Other Resources

For people working for a public school system in New Mexico and wanting retirement information, contact the NM Educational Retirement Board at (866) 691-2345.

For members wanting information about health and life insurance, contact the NM Retiree Healthcare Authority at (800) 233-2576.

For members requesting information about Social Security benefits can visit their website at www.ssa.gov.

NM State Government: